Friday, June 8, 2012

{lately: seize the day}

{lately}

Lately I've been...
for morning walks around the foggy reservoir.

I've eaten...
brunch on the patio with my family.

I've made...
ice cream using liquid nitrogen in my chemistry class on the last day of school.

I've read...
A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I highly, highly recommend.

I've photographed...
portraits with my beautiful friend Georgia on a short walk today... see more on my Flickr!

I've listened to...
"From Where You Are" by Lifehouse. Warning: may prompt nostalgia.

{lately has been full of wonder}

I hope you've enjoyed the first installment of my {lately} series! I will continue, perhaps 
weekly or bi-weekly, sharing little moments of my life with you all. Enjoy!
All photography by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment