Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coffee dates






I've mentioned Pete in passing about fifty million times on this blog, but I don't think I've ever actually spent a blog post talking about him and how much he means to me.
Little coffee dates like this make me so happy. It's so nice on lazy days just to sit with him and wear his hoodie and talk to him and be out in the world. We actually had a random stranger who was waiting for his coffee tell us we were "so cute!" today, which was pretty funny.
And I guess we are pretty cute. I'm sitting on my couch writing this post right now while he's dozing off next to me, and I can't stop glancing back at him every few moments while I type and being overcome by my love for him. I am so beyond blessed to have found someone who brings me so much joy and comfort this early in my life. We've been together for a little over a year now. The ring you'll see in every single picture of me is his promise ring, and every time I glance at it I'm reminded of the beautiful future we're going to have together in our future cozy house with our future perfect children.
I'll stop being so obnoxiously lovesick now, but I guess my point is that this perfectly imperfect boy is my dream come true, and I couldn't be happier.

I just caught him staring at me. I guess he isn't asleep after all. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment