Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stumble Saturday

Oh, dear! I only posted once this week, which I'm rather disappointed in myself about. I'm working on a few DIYs and such things, though, so never fear!



Check out this page of awesome, creepy, crazy, and useless things you can buy! I was pretty tempted by the wand remote-control, and of course I've been pining after the 35mm Diana Mini Lomography Camera for ages.

This list of 100 Ways To Become More Conscious was an interesting read. They never explicitly state what it is they mean by consciousness, but all of these tips will aid you in living a happy, healthy, inspired lifestyle! In essence, these are ways to be more connected with yourself.

This video of moving black and white lines, called a natural hallucinogen, made the whole world look fluid (no other words to really describe it) for about a minute after watching it. Pretty interesting! Not exactly a drug-free trip, but definitely a very cool, very temporary altering of perception.

DIY Sugar-Wax? Awesome. A natural and inexpensive alternative to a trip to the spa!

As a lover of theatre, I adore all these Improv Everywhere stunts! I'd love to get in on the action.

I never plan on getting a tattoo myself, but this ink artist's work is so intricate and unique. I'd get a painting that resembled those tattoos!

This article of Nine Habits That Can Do More Harm Than Good was enlightening. You should always think twice before doing something that's supposedly "good for you"!


I hope everyone has had a good week. Look forward to more frequent blog posts very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment