Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Sunday shopping trip

In effort to beat the winter blues, I took a trip to the mall today. Retail therapy (even if I only spend a few bucks) always makes me so much happier. Meandering around stores gives me so many design ideas myself!

So, here's a glimpse of what I picked up today:

From The Body Shop, (and for 20% off using my membership card!) I got two lovely, extremely pigmented eyeshadows. The evening lighting is pretty poor, so the colors in these photos aren't as vivid as they are in person. The first is a beautiful purple, and the second a stunning silver.


Remember when Forever 21 was that tiny hovel in the corner of the mall? And now, in my local mall, it has two gigantic stories! Anyway, their prices are hard to beat, so it's always worth it to pop in. Earrings for $2 are worth the risk of running into 32589927 girls from my school. I got two pairs of fabulous, extremely lightweight earrings today!


And finally, along with a dress that you'll likely see in an upcoming outfit post, I used my PacSun gift card from Christmas for these two necklaces. It was buy one get one 50% off, so I decided to get the duel-necklace birdcage one as well! I have a thing for birdcages. 


I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many accessories. I'm also taking a film photography class, so I picked up my rental camera today. It's going to be my baby for the next semester. 

I hope everyone's weekend was as lovely as mine! I plan to make myself some ramen and watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off to cap off my Sunday night. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment