Monday, February 13, 2012

Outfit: a heavy dose of atmosphere

I'm notorious for wearing all of my new clothes the day after I purchase them. And, to my mother's distress, wearing "spring dresses in the winter". Okay, the windchill was below freezing today, but I had this outfit planned before I even got up in the morning, so how could I resist? 


I'm a dork, but it was really cold.





Dress: PacSun
Cardigan: Forever 21
Booties: Clark's
Tights: No idea, but children's tights are all that fit me. :p
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: PacSun


All pictures taken by yours truly.

I hope everyone is staying warm! I know I'm about to change into some sweatpants and my love's hoodie and bum around the house for the rest of the evening. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your accessories. They match so well!! And that dress is cute too! I have a similar one but then I can't wear it because I gained a lot of weight during the winter. haha. :-) I better get back in shape for this season!!

    xoxo
    Ida

    http://asplashofida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete