Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's finally winter!

Our school let out early today due to "inclement weather," and it wasn't even snowing when I got home. Although today's outfit was my lazy-day ensemble of a tank top, sweater, and jeans, I wanted to take some pictures in the snow, so here's an outfit post nonetheless!

It was extremely foggy down by the reservoir across the street from my house, so my brave camera Phillip took a trip with my through the snow to get a few shots before I couldn't feel my hands. Anyway, I got at least one good one!






Fuzzy-hooded sweater: PacSun
Tank top: Aerie
Jeans: PacSun
Boots:  Khombu
Bow: F21
Necklace: I don't remember, but it's a friendship necklace: I gave the other half to my friend Sophie when she moved to Florida in fifth grade.
Choker: Claire's, probably. A relic of my childhood that I dig out sometimes. :)

Photography by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment