Friday, January 27, 2012

Outfit: The girl who was on fire

This outfit doesn't have much connection the Hunger Games at all, but I titled the post as thus because that's how I've felt this past month. On the edge but blazing through life.



The colors got a bit washed out, but on the main part of my lid I have a bronze color with quite a bit of shimmer, blended into a shimmery lilac with white beneath my brow as a highlight. All of these shadows are from an unnamed Sephora palette, so I don't have any specific product numbers for them. 

And this is my cat, Willow! She hates me a little bit but that's okay.

I can't tell you how many compliments I got on this outfit today, especially my shoes and my spiked hair. It was also my lovely boyfriend's birthday today, and the last day of the semester, so overall today has been overwhelmingly awesome. I hope you're all having fabulous days as well!

Jacket: Abercrombie kids (I know, who would've guessed)
 Shirt: PacSun
Jeans: PacSun
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: H&M London

No comments:

Post a Comment